We went for a 3 week holiday to Tanzania and Kenya.
The Tulip is THE BESt hotel in Arusha and very centrallly located.
It is only 1 year old, very clean and modern.
The pictures will not due justice to the hotel.
the owner-Mr. Pandit is constantly there and actually is concerned over quality control.- a first in East Africa!.
We used Roy Safaris, which also owns next door the Tulip Hotel and I can garantee this is the best tour operator in Tanzania! People don't realize how big an opearation Roy Safaris is, unitl they get there.
They have over 21 Land Rovers and after seeing all the different high end companies -they quite easily have the best maintained vehicles and staff.
You could spend 40%more with the known UK tour companies , but still not get the service and facilities of Roy's. They arranged our KILI mountain trek , Serengeti Safari, and Zanzibar excursion.
I can be contacted at email@example.com for any opinoin or advice upon East Africa trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha