Stayed two nights after a fabulous safari and was overwhelmed by the warm welcome and the service provided all over the hotel. They knew my name and always asked if we needed anything else. Rooms are very spacious with TV and kettle and hot water.
Food is plenty and lots of choice. But what is absolutely outstanding is the service, wether that be at the reception, restaurant, bar or in the rooms. It is a home away from home and I can only recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha