We spent several days at the African Tulip in Arusha before (1 night) and after (4 nights) our safari and highly recommend it. It is a beautiful hotel with clean, spacious rooms, pool, very good restaurant and very attentive staff. We used it as a base of operations, and it was a pleasure to come back there from the noise and bustle of Arusha. If you have traveled in Africa, you know that accommodations can be challenging, and the quality of the African Tulip stands out. We would go back any time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha