We stayed for 2 nights at African Tulip – the hotel owned by Roy Safaris. Our stay was very pleasant and comfortable.
The rooms were clean, spacious for a family of 4 (we had 2 queen beds) and bright with huge windows. Bathroom was very clean and spacious.
A special mention about food is required. Food was fantastic and we did not feel that we are out of our home country. We will not forget Mr. Anuj Sharma the General Manager and his other colleagues, for their wonderful support to our requirements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha