We spent a night here before going on a safari and then again afterwards, and I cannot think of a better place for doing so. The people are super friendly, food is great and the rooms are very nice, too. We needed two rooms (one for my wife and I, one for our two sons) and were given the family suite on our first night, which was huge and seemed more like an apartment. On the second night we couldn't have that suite, but two adjacent rooms instead, among lots of apologies by the reception manager that we couldn't get the suite again.
I don't know any other hotels in Arusha, so I cannot really compare. But I will certainly want to stay at the African Tulip again if I ever come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Jovago.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha