“Western Theme and Great Service”
Review of Wild West Tex-Mex - CLOSED

Wild West Tex-Mex
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 23, 2013

A wandered upon this restaurant while walking down Shizheng Rd. in Taichung one evening. Tex-Mex sounded good to me so I checked it out. The owner, David, immediately greeted me at the door and since I was solo, he seated me at the bar. David is very friendly and so is the rest of his staff. I felt very welcome and it was nice to chat with David in English. I was pleasantly surprised with this place. The decor is great and not only does he have a dart board and foosball table, but a working mechanical bull as well. That is a first for me in Taiwan.

The food was good and I was surprised at the selection. He had everything from fajitas to a huge hammer steak and was getting ready to open a seafood "buffet" as well. Since it was within walking distance from my hotel, I visited several times and wasn't disappointed. I'm from the Northwest, so I don't know much about authentic Tex-Mex and it really doesn't matter much to me. The food tasted fine. Nice bar area. Friendly staff. Great service. Pleasantly surprised. Good job, David!

1  Thank Frank777_42