“Best music, best pizza!!!!”

Pizza Rock Taichung
Ranked #38 of 4,451 Restaurants in Taichung
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Casual rock'n roll themed pizzeria where we serve thin-crust, stone-baked Italian style pizza, panini, baked pasta, salads, nachos, imported beers and wine.
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

A visit to Pizza Rock was one of the highlights of our week long trip in Taiwan (we actually went twice). After 3 months on the road, it was very refreshing to listen to good rock music while eating one of the tastiest pizza I have ever had! They have a large selection of very cold beers, weekly specials, and a nice atmosphere. The staff was also very nice to us. My advice, bring friends so you get to try more than one "flavor" from their vast selections. Kudos to Pizza Rock!!!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Who would have thought? The best pizza is at Pizza Rock in Taichung! Lots of choices and top class ingredients. I could eat there every day. The restaurant ambiance is great and the owners friendly and attentive to details. I'm looking forward to my next meal at Pizza Rock! Give it a try and you'll know what I'm talking about... :o)

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Pizza rock is a must visit when in Taiwan. With the huge variety of pizzas, salads, snacks and well priced drinks there is going to be something at P Rock for everyone, Be it a family dinner, drinks with friends or a post karate practice meal this place has it going on. The staff was always super friendly, helpful and willing to crank up the music to match the decor of the place. Pizza Rock.... Get Some!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Pizza Rock has the best pizza in all of Taichung! It's amazing, the selection is great and the staff are friendly. I'd recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I stopped by Pizza Rock on more than one occasion last July on a visit to Taichung and I was very surprised every time. There are so many pizzas to choose from and the thin crust was amazing. There is a nice patio in front and it is comfortable inside with good music, lots of pictures and Air Conditioning! I also tried their salad and soup which were great as well. I recommend anyone in Taichung to go!

3  Thank Chris B