“Lots of food”

FengJia Night Market
Ranked #1 of 123 Shopping in Taichung
Reviewed September 23, 2013

If you are in the vinicity, you must definitely take a walk down this street. Skip your dinner and stroll down at about 6 pm. We tried the smelly toufu and it the pungent smell is acceptable. There is also a stall that sells grilled giant squid but we did not buy as we were too full.

There are newer reviews for FengJia Night Market

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Did most of my shopping here :P
Lotsa ladies apparels, shoes, lingerie at
Bargain prices!
Nice foodies there too!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Good food, friendly people and lotsa interesting foods. totally worth going. try the 'bear paw' burger, the super long queue 'zhao mian, mian bao' i didnt try tho.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Maybe some will say that I am such a typical tourist but I been to several night market in Taichung. I realized the ones and theo stores recommended by local Taiwanese doesn't suit my taste bud. Maybe Singaporean have different liking. The food here really ain't that great. But FengJia have some really nice stores. There's also room to walk and not crampy at all. Air ventilation is good too. There's a good mix of merchandise with the food stores. Window shopping with food. Not bad at all.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Fengjia night market is my second favorite in Taiwan, right behind the one at the Longshan Temple in Taipei. The food here was standard market food but I found..... Fried mushrooms that were simply divine! They had lots of clothes, food,accessories, drinks, etc! Worth a stop!