“A nice tourist hotel next to night market”
Review of In One City Inn

In One City Inn
Ranked #32 of 284 Hotels in Taichung
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stayed in a single room on a business trip. The hotel is OK, but design results in an array of colours, for me little chaotic. Small corridors, low ceiling. Toilet next to shower is not very convenient. This is not a business hotel although the location next to the night market is very nice for toursists and rates are OK. Small room with internet and Taiwanese breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank worldtraveller046

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The location is great ! Within minutes to the Fengjia night market. In fact it is situated within the night market. I took a family room which was spacious enough for the four of us. Breakfast selection was good. When I was checking out the accommodation near Fengjia market, inn one city inn comes across as the best in terms of price. I was looking for a family room and those near the night market with family rooms were a little on the high side.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank minnie69
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I were there in May and we stayed in room 929 Shakespeare chamber... It looks exactly the same as the photo, clean and cozy. I have initially indicated my preference for room 905 however, the hotel was not able to accommodate to my request due to some renovation work done in the room. The staff at the reception was apologetic and has given us 2 other options for us to choose from and in the end we chose room 929 as it was highly recommended by the staff. The reception had also given me a little gift to "appease" my disappointment for not getting the room that I wanted which is really a good gesture from the hotel. The hotel staff are sincere, friendly and helpful... When I asked them about where to purchase the Nantou bus tickets to Cingjing Farm, they searched online and printed out the bus schedule and the office address for me and advised me how to get there.

The next morning, we were late and we missed the breakfast hour. The hotel staff not only did not chase us away and instead she volunteered to pack the breakfast for us to have it in our room. This hotel truly cares for their guests. Kudos to the hotel staff!

The location of the hotel is superb as it is within walking distance to Fengjia Night Market.

The staff of this hotel had made our first Taichung trip a memorable one and it is definitely highly recommended to stay here!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PoohNN
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Was there in May 2011 with group of friends, great hotel, excellent location in prime shopping area. Helpful hotel staff that made for an excellent vacation! Impressed by its service quality and Food selection within the hotel. Although you might feel like you did paid extra for it. Walk around in the evening by the nearby area, you will find some street performers singing, dancing, and more surprises.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Location: right next to Fengjia night market very convenient
Room: we stayed in the shakesphere chamber 927. The room is exactly the same as what we see on the website. Great bathtub.
Service: Excellent! Checkin was swift and staff very helpful and patient. Even offered to provide us with a baby tub for our young daughter and also a map for the night market.
Breakfast: selection is great and taste is good.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We opted for an accommodation near to Feng Jia night market as we were not familiar around Taichung. Booking was done through their webpage and we selected the Shakespeare Chamber (907) Room because of the bathtub. Nothing beats a good soak after all the walking at the night market.

No issue with the taxi driver taking us there. The Shakespeare Chambers are located on the 9th floor and the room is clean and of good size. The hotel is strategically located, and about 10 mins walking distance to the market. There are retails shops, convenient store and McDonald restaurant near to the hotel.

Breakfast selections were adequate to keep you busy. Great service provided by the hotel staff and always eager to serve no matter how busy they are.

Good stay and no regrets.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My family and I stayed here for one night. The room is not very big but clean. It also offers free Wifi and flat-screen TV. The location is near Feng Jia Night Market. That's the reason why we chose the hotel. They have an underground parking lot for their guests. It only takes 10 minutes to walk to the night market. My kids really like this place.

• Stayed: February 2013