We just stayed in Howard Beach hotel for 2 days. The oceanview room was indeed clean and spacious, although styled in the 80.We had a new carpet and the rooms smelled like Carpetright.
Overall the hotel is OK, breakfastbuffet was so so and there is a funny set of furniture in the lobby with semi African, Hawaian influence.
The negative thing about this hotel is the beach, which was not clean, small and still without beds. You could rent a plastic gardentablechair and umbrella for 7 euro and sit upright the whole day. The other thing is that the staff hardly speaks/understands any English. They try to ignore/avoid you when you ask them something in English. The staff is is indeed not prepared to deal with customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful mountains and seas, the resort boasts a Mediterranean-style facade and 418 exquisite rooms or villa blessed with stunning natural scenery. Choose to do absolutely nothing but tracing cloud patterns or stargazing, or get active with the myriad of water sports and activities, our superlative accommodation and superior service ensure you an unforgettable resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Howard Beach Resort Kenting reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Beach Resort Kenting Hotel Pingtung
- Howard Beach Hotel Kenting
- Howard Beach Resort Kenting Taiwan/Pingtung County