We booked this hotel 2 weeks before our trip and were pleasantly surprised! There's lots to love about this hidden gem and I'll attempt to list them down:
- How new this hotel is
- The arty feel of the whole place including the breakfast restaurant
- The tasty food served during breakfast (the Asian selection fared better than the western ones and the fried noodles on one of the days were really delish!)
- Proximity to train station and Liou He nightmarket (5 minutes each way)
- Bathroom amenities were provided as well as disposable bathroom slippers
- Fantastic service
Could improve on:
- The airconditioning controls which emits a purplish light and is distracting when trying to sleep
- Repelling mosquitoes as we found one in our room when we checked in but fortunately managed to kill it before we turned in for the night
There is a huge arcade right beside the hotel and cab drivers would know where to bring you once you mention this arcade (I think it's called Tom's World). The hotel is so new that most cab drivers may not be aware. When you exit the hotel, cross the road and walk straight for a few blocks to reach this traditional shop (Xing Long Ju) selling soya milk, shao bing and tang bao (juicy meat bun). We only tried their soya milk and tang bao as we were too full from the hotel breakfast. The soya milk has a very nice taste to it and it's worth walking 10 minutes to get to this place!
Room size at this hotel is pretty small but were still able to open both our big luggages and place them side by side. There is still walking space available with both luggages open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for both business and leisure travel.Jia`s inn Liouhe offers 70 elegant rooms unique style, and add ECO elements into the original, allowing more room minimalist taste. A relaxing room festooned with hand painting style to any one corner of the room, and the public spaces unique creative design of wooden tone colors with retro furniture, expectations and inspire you to experience another surprise!To provide a wider variety of accommodation services, free Chinese and Western buffet breakfast, complimentary internet access, so you have a warm and comfortable stay and friendly service, allowing you to enjoy a homely feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Jia's inn - Liouhe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.