“It's about time!!”

Dining options: Late Night
Changzhou, China
“It's about time!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

After traveling to smaller cities in Taiwan on business I was very happy to be diverted to Kaohsiung where I knew Smokey Joes awaited me! What I didn't know was Bottoms Up Saloon would be there too!! When I first checked out Tripadvisor for western restaurants I thought Bottoms Up might be more bar than restaurant because it advertises late night dining on its site. I called and was assured they served regular dinner hours too. What a pleasant "flavorful" surprise!! Five of us went the night after a Smokey Joes visit. We all agreed the food at Bottoms Up had more flavor overall. We shared spicy chicken wings and cheese dip as an appetizer and then had different entrees. My burger with the beef and smoked sausage grind was fabulous! Next time I'll ask for just a touch more blue cheese crumbles. Others had a straight up cheeseburger, something like a quesadilla, roasted half chicken and Friday special fish and chips. We all raved and really felt it outdid SJ's. Guinness on draft, a margarita, and a couple non alcoholic drinks were also taken and all agreed we would be back. Tonight's my last night in town before another small town where it will be all Chinese. I'm just hoping Bottoms Up isn't closed Mondays. Food is reasonably priced, drinks a little steep but all in all well worth it. Service is excellent but maybe a bit too attentive. We did have some handsome young men in our group so maybe the servers were especially attentive to them.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Bill T

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Nice place to get some bar food”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Nice could beer and good service, after i Found The place i ate most of my meals here and pricess are fair as well

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Janus E
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Big Fun”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

The concierge recommended this place for late night drinks and fun. It worked out great. Its an "american style" bar. We sat at the bar on a Friday night and had a great time. Music and drinks were great, crowd and bartenders were lively and fun. We had so much fun we went back for dinner on Saturday night. Food was very good. I had the burger. This place is definitely worth checking out if your in the mood for some fun. i will definitely return next time I'm in town. If this review helps your planning, please leave me a helpful vote.....ENJOY

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Slayridez06
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
“Impeccable”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great ambiance to chill out at night, varied western dishes at affordable expenditures, timely service provided by the elegant stewardess. Miss the pork rib, pork knuckle, and grilled chicken. One of my favorite place in the town, and definitely will swing by if i am back for the visit.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Carlitos_Huang
Gurgaon
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Thursday night hunger has been defeated. I've got a new place in Kaohsiung to eat at and you should give it a try too.

I love my dark beer and they had erlinger dunkel of Germany. They even poured it properly.

I went with the house burger and nearly finished the fries before because those were so good as well.

2 Thank Michael C