Our family of 13 with old folks and young children stayed at this excellent lodge June 2013.
Why we rate it excellent? Its because the building structure obtain eco-friendly award.
The rooms, passageway, toilets are so nicely done up, beautiful and comfortable. Rate 9.5/10
The hosts, are super friendly and good mannered. Rate 9.5/10
The only downside will probably be the breakfast. Probably the host used to have simpler meals, we rate the quality and taste of the breakfast porridge 6/10.
Will share on another post for the lodge that provide super delicious breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Crossing the Rainbow Bridge” (muda hakaw utux) is the highest practice of Truku personal values. The tribal people refer to the “Rainbow Bridge” from hakaw (bridge) and utux (spirit). The rainbow is the totem symbol of the tribal spirits. In Truku's traditions, only those who observe the moral code of gaya will be eligible to cross the Rainbow Bridge and meet up with ancestors. The theme of the “Crossing the Rainbow Bridge” Bed and Breakfast is based on Truku culture. This landscaping effect combines with traditional culture to produce a deep and elegant cultural introduction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Crossing the Rainbow Bridge Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossing The Rainbow Bridge b&b
- Crossing The Rainbow Bridge Hotel Hualien