Chateau de Chine Hotel Hualien is a very good option for those wishing to visit Taroko National Park.
- Very nice front staff, although not alll of them speak good English
- Comfortable rooms
- Very clean room
- Nice buffet restaurant
- Fast free wifi
- Large free parking
- Bike rental onsite (for a fee)
- Ventilation is bathroom does not work well
- Location pretty far from city center, with limited food options around
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau de Chine Hotel Hualien is the first international resort hotel in Eastern Taiwan which features the environmental concept of “green hotel,” featuring ecological, energy-saving, carbon-reducing and health-oriented green architecture. The 11-story hotel has 197 elegant rooms where beautiful natural scenery can be taken in from all sides—the vast blue Pacific Ocean to the east, the rolling greens of Central Mountain Range to the west, the Coast Ranges to the south, and the view of the Suhua cliffs to the north. Situated near the Hualien Port and Hualien Cultural Center, guests will find easy access to a wide range of activities in the Taroko Gorge and Eastern seafront. Jimmy, Taiwan famous artist, presents his magic world in Chateau de Chine and share the same concept-hug, love, and sharing.We invite everyone with open arms to embrace without a word, to exchange and deliver care, support, thanks, and many other positive energy. Througout the hotel corners, Jimmy’s installations and embrace story will quietly involved in your journey, we wish to recall your every touching moment and see your smile in Chateau de Chine Hualien. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau de Chine Hotel Hualien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.