Unfortunately Silk Place Taroko was fully booked when we visited Taroko Gorges. It is indeed better to book well in advance during national/school holidays as this hotel is very popular amongst Taiwanese people and foreigners. Nevertheless, we visited the hotel for lunch and weren't deceived as the chinese food was absolutely delicious. The way they served the ice cream in a flower pot was quite interesting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silks Place Taroko is part of the FIH Regent Group, under the Silks Hotel brand. Away from the city center, this mountainside hotel, located in Hualien County, is the only 5-star hotel within the Taroko National Park. Silks Place Taroko is designed with Modern Chinese style, combining Taroko's cultural and environmental characteristics, creating "elegant and sophisticated resort life style" with exclusive services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Ctrip TA so you can book your Silks Place Taroko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silks Place Taroko Hotel Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hotel