This nice hotel is located right in the middle of the national park, surrounded by rivers, mountains, forest and nature. The modern style fits perfectly into the surrounding. From the outdoor swimming pool and the whirlpools on the top floor you feel like bathing in the sky – even the clouds passing by your head. Dinner and breakfast buffets are really international and were far the best on our Taiwan trip. The rooms can be faced the river or the courtyard. Some rooms are already renovated; some are still in need of it. Bathroom is quite spacey and the shower-and-bathtub-room is stunning. Some staff members are fluent in English, while others are not at all. There is a shuttle picking you up on request in Hualien city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silks Place Taroko is part of the FIH Regent Group, under the Silks Hotel brand. Away from the city center, this mountainside hotel, located in Hualien County, is the only 5-star hotel within the Taroko National Park. Silks Place Taroko is designed with Modern Chinese style, combining Taroko's cultural and environmental characteristics, creating "elegant and sophisticated resort life style" with exclusive services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA and Travelocity so you can book your Silks Place Taroko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silks Place Taroko Hotel Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hotel