“Keep it up & going!!!”

Hotel Royal Hsinchu
Ranked #2 of 57 Hotels in Hsinchu
Reviewed December 2, 2013

It's not my first time staying here. I stayed here in Apr-May. I felt it was really good. I expected to have a similar reception. But, I really felt that that they exceeded in quality (when I stayed there the most of last month and this makes me write this review). They took a lot of care in improving the quality and treated me with VIP setup. :)
The concierge staff is really good. So, is the front desk staff. All the days, felt very happy with their warm welcome greetings.
The room was kept clean and the house-keeping staff was always there to help you out with the things you requested for.
I also got to meet their Guest Relationship Manager Ms. Wu who is kind and caring and consistently trying her/their best. Appreciate it and expect you to continue the same.
Overall, I am really impressed with their service and quick resolutions to any issues.
Would definitely stay here in my future trips.
Thank you Royal for treating Royally. :)

Room Tip: High floors are better... :)

Reviewed November 30, 2013

As an American living abroad in Hsinchu, during the American holidays, it's nice to have a place like the Royal who do cater and support these events, like Thanksgiving. Complete w/ turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, and the rest of the fine buffet, sharing this w/ family and friends makes being away from home, not as tough. Thanks to Eva Wu and the fine staff at the Royal.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I travel a lot, and am fortunate to always stay in nice hotels. NO hotel staff in the world has made me feel as welcome as the great people who work at the Royal Hsinchu. From the Manager, Eva Wu, to the bell staff, to the restaurant staff... amazing! At the concierge desk, I inquired about a place to by some local, authentic treasures. Three days later a young woman at the desk (Velisa Chen), gave me a bracelet that she bought for me at Sun Moon Lake! She wanted me to have a local treasure, and I will love that handmade bracelet forever. I will be making at least two more trips to Hsinchu, and I will always stay at this hotel!!!

1  Thank Lynn E
Reviewed November 12, 2013

So the Hotel Royal Hsinchu. It's a bit like finding yourself in Hobbiton, after escaping from the Orks and Goblins in Lord of the Rings! Outside is all hell and chaos. Hardly the most pleasing of surroundings. Yet inside is sleepy calm and comfort! I've been staying here for years, when the demands of having to work for a living have driven me to the slum that is Hsinchu. Looking out of the window is like watching the movie Bladerunner! The hotel service and friendly charm haven't changed in years. It's reliable! It's dependable! We're old friends.....

Room Tip: Location: If you have to be in Hsinchu, then there are few places I could imagine being better. The...
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Royal is the best hotel to stay near Science Park. It's convenient, clean, with friendly staff. Very excellent wifi support. If you just come work and fly out, this is your best choice. Happy hour is relaxing with free drinks every Wed and Fri. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

It is the first hotel for my first business trip to Hsinchu. The room is very clean and new the service is very nice. I had been to happy hour in lobby bar. They served a lot of kind of drinks and free food there. Especially their sales there took care of me and chat with me there. I also liked the breakfast restaurant service because of they prepared a lot of food for vegetarian. If next time I will business trip to Hsinchu I will come back again.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed November 6, 2013

For having traveled to Hsinchu for more than 13 years, the Royal hotel is the best place to stay there.
Extremely friendly staff, excellend food, and very high quality amenities.... the remodeling of the rooms about 3 years ago made it even better. Comfortable, relaxing...
It's even more a must place to stay, if you work with the Science park !!!