“Snacks”

Taco House
Ranked #184 of 960 Restaurants in Hsinchu
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 15, 2013

They serve something I would call snack size tacos. The taste is okay but the tacos are ridiculous small.

1  Thank Hampus111

Reviewed December 21, 2012

This place is really awesome! I've started buying their food when they still had a blue pick up truck and was selling food on the corner of Dongmen Rd...-)
Now they have a lovely little take out place! The food is good, but what I love about this place are the two owners - they are always so friendly and happy to see returning customers.
I think a lot of other restaurants can learn from them.
Nice Mexican food, and if you want it to be a little hotter, just say the word and they will sort you out-)

1  Thank Thys B
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The food is good. Mexican food is very hard to come by in this part of the world. This is a fast food place, sort of like a Taco Bell but not a chain. I would recommend it if you are longing for a taco or burrito :)

1  Thank Davidinhsinchu
Reviewed October 26, 2012

They are what they say they are. It's a taco house -- there isn't alot of room to sit down and eat there but the food is good. It's not true flavor of American Mexican but the food is good. I enjoyed my taco. The service was good and servers were sweet and kind.

1  Thank CJO0501
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Went here as a "last minute lets grab some dinner late on a Saturday night in Hsinchu (quick before everywhere closes)" - we are here for two weeks from Taipei, where everything's open there a bit later. We had the beef nachos and chicken burrito "with spice" (four bits of jalapeno pepper). The food tasted excellent for a little "fast-food" style hole-in-the-wall restaurant and by far exceeded our expectations. Some people on here have compared it to Taco Bell, but it is way better than Taco Bell. The food tasted really fresh. We loved it so much we actually wanted to order more food but because they were soon closing they were actually all out of rice, so we couldn't try the rice burrito that many people came in and ordered after us and looked very tasty. I would recommend this place for a quick bite to eat such as a smaller dinner or nice sized lunch; mexican food lovers; and people that want fast food not too greasy.

1  Thank Claire G