This Hotel is lovely and the setting is beautiful but I have to say it is in need of a total revamp. It is set in a valley so you surrounded by mountains it is really stunning. There is a swimming pool and a heated jacuzzi. There is Tennis courts and bowls. There is a casino and 3 restaurants and a clothing boutique and also a shop with all sorts and curios . Beautiful golf course as well and believe one of the best golf courses anywhere. Then is a Spa and a Hairdresser as well in stunning surroundings and a gym. You can go on game drives or to the Glass blowing factory or go see where they make the most stunning candles. So there is lots to keep you busy. There is shops, restaurants and cinema about 2kms away if you need to go and the famous Calabash Restaurant which we went to years ago but hear it's still as good. The Hotel serves breakfast and dinner buffet style every day and there is a terrace menu all day. Staff very friendly and helpfull.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the fascinating Kingdom of Swaziland is a lush and verdant valley named 'Heaven' by the noble Swazis. In this valley lies a sensational casino resort comprising of two hotels. Each touched by the magic of Africa, none more so than the 4-star Royal Swazi Spa Hotel. There is nowhere better to enjoy peace & tranquility than at this jewel in the African crown, whether it be on the golf course, relaxing at the poolside, enjoying a scenic horse ride, inducing adrenalin on a quad bike, being pampered in the health spa or doing business at a convention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Swazi Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Swazi Hotel Ezulwini
- Royal Swazi Spa Swaziland/Ezulwini