I stayed here two nights during a business trip. It felt like a typical casino hotel, very busy with lots of guests. Staff was accommodating. Lots of choices for the buffet breakfast and dinners. The ala carte restaurant served good food. However, I had some trouble getting my door to lock properly and my tub definitely showed some signs of wear. I think my room needed some refurbishing. But overall, my stay was okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the fascinating Kingdom of Swaziland is a lush and verdant valley named 'Heaven' by the noble Swazis. In this valley lies a sensational casino resort comprising of two hotels. Each touched by the magic of Africa, none more so than the 4-star Royal Swazi Spa Hotel. There is nowhere better to enjoy peace & tranquility than at this jewel in the African crown, whether it be on the golf course, relaxing at the poolside, enjoying a scenic horse ride, inducing adrenalin on a quad bike, being pampered in the health spa or doing business at a convention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Swazi Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Swazi Hotel Ezulwini
- Royal Swazi Spa Swaziland/Ezulwini