The hotel smells old, mildewed, and musty. We had a small cockroach crawling under the TV set and a large cockroach just outside our door. There were ants on the toilet seat in the morning. The elevator creaked like it might not make it. All furnishings looked like they were from the 1970s. The two positives were a friendly staff and a large buffet at dinner and breakfast. However, with all the insects and "oldness" I'm not sure how clean the kitchen could have been
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits visitors to the Lugogo Sun Hotel in Swaziland. Breakfast and dinner is served daily with a buffet lunch every Sunday, complete with live entertainment. For the kids, there’s Kamp Kwena - an adventure of excitement and entertainment. There’s a TV room, jungle gym, sandpit, putt-putt course, tree house and our specially trained staff will take care of the kids while mom and dad embark on their own voyage of Lugogo Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lugogo Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lugogo Sun Hotel Ezulwini
- Lugogo Sun Swaziland/Ezulwini