The only saving grace of the hotel was the food- there were a varied assortments ( local and western) and pretty sumptuous given it was a buffet style for both dinner and breakfast . From there , everything else was underwhelming . The hotel looks like it was meant for the 80's kitsch era , the bathroom and inappropriate shower screen caused a mini flooding on the bathoom floor and there was no safe in the room . although you do need to pay for internet( 30 rand for half hour) , the speed is very slow so one may not want to bother There is a nearby market area circa 10mins walk from the hotel to buy local arts and crafts but be prepared to bargain hard( at least half ) as prices very inflated
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits visitors to the Lugogo Sun Hotel in Swaziland. Breakfast and dinner is served daily with a buffet lunch every Sunday, complete with live entertainment. For the kids, there’s Kamp Kwena - an adventure of excitement and entertainment. There’s a TV room, jungle gym, sandpit, putt-putt course, tree house and our specially trained staff will take care of the kids while mom and dad embark on their own voyage of Lugogo Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lugogo Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lugogo Sun Hotel Ezulwini
- Lugogo Sun Swaziland/Ezulwini