This place was....ok. I don't believe there are too many luxury options for hotels in this area, and this hotel was....livable. For one night. The pool was nice, and everything else about the hotel was average, including the service, food and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits visitors to the Lugogo Sun Hotel in Swaziland. Breakfast and dinner is served daily with a buffet lunch every Sunday, complete with live entertainment. For the kids, there’s Kamp Kwena - an adventure of excitement and entertainment. There’s a TV room, jungle gym, sandpit, putt-putt course, tree house and our specially trained staff will take care of the kids while mom and dad embark on their own voyage of Lugogo Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lugogo Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lugogo Sun Hotel Ezulwini
- Lugogo Sun Swaziland/Ezulwini