Review Highlights
Krish is Amazing

I can't rate Krish highly enough! This wonderful guy is the go to driver in sri Lanka. For the... read more

Reviewed December 28, 2018
Chelesy
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile
An excellent choice

If you require an English-speaking driver who not only drives safely but also has a great knowledge... read more

Reviewed June 19, 2018
PhilR124
Sydney, Australia

All reviews excellent driver safe driver sri lanka beautiful country advice knowledge airport safari journey
Reviewed March 6, 2015

If you're looking for someone to help you plan a tour in Sri Lanka then look no further than Krish! I can't recommend him enough in terms of reliability, helpfulness, friendliness and great value.

I had an idea of the main sights that I wanted to see in Sri Lanka in 8 days, and Krish helped plan a route that fitted everything in, and suggested some great additions along the way. He was always prompt at replying to emails, and happy to answer the many questions that I had before everything was nailed down. He even went to the train station to get our tickets for the Colombo to Kandy train, as it's hard to book these from outside Sri Lanka.

He wasn't available for our actual tour, so arranged for one of his other drivers to take us (Amila) who was also great - really friendly, and a pleasure to spend a week with.

And just FYI to maybe save you some time/research, I did get in touch with a few different companies initially when plan this trip, but Krish was by far the most efficient in terms of responding, the most helpful, and also at a great price.

10 out of 10 from me, and I'd definitely recommend getting in touch with him for your adventures in Sri Lanka!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
5  Thank Mango212
Reviewed March 4, 2015

We had 9 days trip in Srilanka. We were lucky enough because we selected the van from Krish's tour company. The van is very clean and comfortable. The driver can drive very well. And he is not only a driver but also a wonderful tour guide. Mr. Krish and his tour company helped us so much. They helped us to book the hotels, helped us to make the tour plan and bought the Sim card and so on. There are the little kids in our team. So we need the special tour plan for the children. At the end of our trip we looked like the families. And now we all miss them very much. In the future we will go to beautiful and miraculous Srilanka again, We will seek Krish and his company with us again. Best wishes to kind and helpful Krish and his company. Thanks a lot.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Ning Z
Reviewed March 4, 2015 via mobile

We have stayed 10 days in Sri Lanka for our honeymoon its the first time we tratravel that part of the world , we were sooo lucky to have Krish our tour guide was always so kind so nice so friendly and knowledgeable about the besr places to visit , someone that will always do his very best to make us enjoy each and every moment , we had great peace of mind all the time , we would highly recommend him really was the best service and always delivering what was promised

Reviewed January 22, 2015 via mobile

When it comes down to Sri Lanka's Tourism Mr. Krish is the expert!

I had a two day transit visit in Sri Lanka and decided to seek the assistance of Mr.Krish's tour company. I found him through tripadvisor and after reading the reviews about him, I instantly felt that he is the perfect tour guide to have.

Reasons why his tour company is superb:

1. When I sent him an e-mail. I got an instantaneous response. Every questions was answered. It was a two way process, he gave me his suggestions and I gave mine.

2. His knowledge about his country is impeccable. He knows what he does. He is an expert.

3. Reasonable price. I felt that the price I paid was worth the experience I gained. I felt his passion on what he does and he's not like the other guides that will rip you off.

4. Good condition of his car and excellent driving skills.

5. I felt safe and secured. I was initially hesitant to go on a tour in Sri Lanka. but the whole experience was tip top!

He is genuine! I am not writing this for marketing purposes. But I felt the urge to write so that everyone knows where to go when you visit Sri Lanka. There's no doubt that when I visit again this amazing country, I will seek Mr.Krish's assistance once again! Truly superb!

Regards,
Ronaldo

1  Thank Ronaldo d
Reviewed September 19, 2014 via mobile

hi im searching for a good guide driver please can anyone help to to choose the best one , thank u…………

5  Thank Maryam C