Review Highlights
An excellent choice

If you require an English-speaking driver who not only drives safely but also has a great knowledge... read more

Reviewed June 19, 2018
PhilR124
Sydney, Australia
Highly recommended . Excellent Driver!

I was one of Five ladies who travelled along with Krish for two weeks in Sri Lanka . I couldn't... read more

Reviewed April 19, 2018
875Eilish
Monaghan, Ireland
via mobile

All reviews excellent driver safe driver competent driver sri lanka places to visit great trip advice knowledge airport car safari beaches
Reviewed March 4, 2015 via mobile

We have stayed 10 days in Sri Lanka for our honeymoon its the first time we tratravel that part of the world , we were sooo lucky to have Krish our tour guide was always so kind so nice so friendly and knowledgeable about the besr places to visit , someone that will always do his very best to make us enjoy each and every moment , we had great peace of mind all the time , we would highly recommend him really was the best service and always delivering what was promised

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed January 22, 2015 via mobile

When it comes down to Sri Lanka's Tourism Mr. Krish is the expert!

I had a two day transit visit in Sri Lanka and decided to seek the assistance of Mr.Krish's tour company. I found him through tripadvisor and after reading the reviews about him, I instantly felt that he is the perfect tour guide to have.

Reasons why his tour company is superb:

1. When I sent him an e-mail. I got an instantaneous response. Every questions was answered. It was a two way process, he gave me his suggestions and I gave mine.

2. His knowledge about his country is impeccable. He knows what he does. He is an expert.

3. Reasonable price. I felt that the price I paid was worth the experience I gained. I felt his passion on what he does and he's not like the other guides that will rip you off.

4. Good condition of his car and excellent driving skills.

5. I felt safe and secured. I was initially hesitant to go on a tour in Sri Lanka. but the whole experience was tip top!

He is genuine! I am not writing this for marketing purposes. But I felt the urge to write so that everyone knows where to go when you visit Sri Lanka. There's no doubt that when I visit again this amazing country, I will seek Mr.Krish's assistance once again! Truly superb!

Regards,
Ronaldo

1  Thank Ronaldo d
Reviewed September 19, 2014 via mobile

hi im searching for a good guide driver please can anyone help to to choose the best one , thank u…………

5  Thank Maryam C
Reviewed September 14, 2014

We visited Sri Lanka for our honey moon and we won't forget this trip !
Thanks to Krish, we discovered this amazing country in a very special way. We saw a lot of places which are not in the guide book! We really appreciated Krish´s advices, his safe driving, his knowledge and honesty.
This guy loves his country and he shared with us his passion. It was very different from what we expected... In fact it was better! Just tell him what you like and he will bring you to places you will enjoy : trust in him !

Date of experience: September 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank PauetThib
Reviewed September 13, 2014

Strongly recommended Krish and his friends!
After comparing several drivers, we chose Krish, just because another family recommended him strongly on the Internet. However, unfortunately, Krish had other clients those days. He recommended his good friend Amila. At first, of course, we hesitated. But Krish’s humorous and sincere words in the e-mail made us decide to choose Amila. The truth proved that our choice was definitely correct!!!
During the whole trip, Amila was so excellent to a good driver, a good guide, and a good friend! He introduced some restaurants with good environment and reasonable price. He told us everything he knew about Sri lanka, such as culture, history, religions, education, ect. He brought us to his home and treated us black tea after we were picked up at the airport, which made us feel like at home. After leaving Amila, one day, my husband said: “Oh, I cannot get used to travel without Amila.” I absolutely agreed with him.
What a coincidence! When we arrived in Nuwara Eliya, Krish was also there with his clients! So we had a wonderful dinner at that night! Krish is a very nice, very interesting, very smart man! The whole dinner was full of laughs. It was so so nice for Krish to send us to the Airport at the last day. (Because we didn’t choose driver in the last 2 days, but Krish actively afforded the help.) How touched we felt!
So, if you wanna have a driver, you can find anybody! If you wanna have a good driver, you may find some. But if you wanna have a good driver, a good guide, and more important, a good friend, choose Krish and his friends! They are the people you can put your trust on!

Date of experience: August 2014