Review Highlights
Krish is Amazing

I can't rate Krish highly enough! This wonderful guy is the go to driver in sri Lanka. For the... read more

Reviewed December 28, 2018
Chelesy
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile
An excellent choice

If you require an English-speaking driver who not only drives safely but also has a great knowledge... read more

Reviewed June 19, 2018
PhilR124
Sydney, Australia

All reviews excellent driver safe driver sri lanka beautiful country advice knowledge airport safari journey
Reviewed August 24, 2014

we recently visited sri lanka on 25th of july for 6 days and 5 nights and had a tour with a driver/guide Thushara krishantha.. We contacted his brother Anuradha first but as he was busy with other tour he guided us for krish who was his cousin. We must say he was awesome driver. We looked first for walkers, denthim and other tours and the proce they quoted to us was quite high including driver and hotels. However with krish, our tour ended up with almost half of the price. He knows areas and places very well and is quite fluent in english also. He gave us very good and reasonable prices compared to other drivers and also suggested us not to book hotels online as it would cost more and we really found difference. got some very cheap hotels by directly visiting saving us a lot. he is very friendly,helping and reliable guy he made our tour full of un. Also he has contacts with most of the locals who perform safari tours, river rafting tours etc saving us a lot of time searching. I would highly recommend anybody to have this warm welcoming guide/driver who treats his clients as gods. I highly recommend him for everyone wishing to have great sri lanka tours.

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank BhaktiM
Reviewed July 24, 2014

First, I didn't contact Krish, but that driver wouldn't be able to pick us up, so it was replaced by handsome Krish. Luckily, it was because of him, we had a very great journey in Sri Lanka. He was a so friendly, loving person with my wife, my daughter, and me in totally 6 days, driving very safety. Taking care of my little girl, encouraging her brave, studying English well, and accompanying us to swim in the sea, showing us beautiful spots, inviting us to his house...
Thank you! My friend, Krish.
If you give him a chance, I bet you do have a wonderful memory!

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I found the contact for Krish online and chose him based on reviews of other travelers. We were not disappointed! From the moment Krish met us at the airport he was friendly, helpful, and an excellent driver. The car was modern with seat belts, which can mean a lot, especially traveling with kids. Krish knows a lot about the different sites in Sri Lanka, and he was also more than happy to let us have our freedom too, which was what we wanted. I have recommended him as a driver for other friends who were equally pleased with him. If you need a driver in Sri Lanka, Krish is a great guy!

Date of experience: March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank flippantfeet
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We just got back from a three week vacation in Sri Lanka, and we opted for Krish because of the feedback we got from his emails and the fact that he offered something unique. We didn’t want a classic tour where things would be imposed on us, and he understood that perfectly.

He took us off the beaten path and showed us sights we would have never stumbled upon on our own. His relaxed demeanor, his sense of humor and his knowledge of the country made for a very smooth and fascinating trip. He took care of things when needed, without being overly-present.

It simply would not have been the same without him.

If you’re looking for something unique, and want to experience Sri Lanka from a different angle, Krish is the way to go.

Date of experience: June 2014
3  Thank Antoine L
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I with a friend of mine visited Sri Lanka in 2013 December for about a week long trip. Our plan was to visit Anuradhapura, Dambulla, Sigiriya etc and then go to south coast via Kandy and Nuwara-Eliya. We hired a taxi and found this driver through some blog.
His name is Krish and he provides taxi and driver service. He was pretty knowledgeable of the histories of most of the places we visited. He can speak English and Sinhali very well, so was a great help as we didn't know Sinhali at all. I should say he is a safe driver, we had a smooth travel though we covered almost 1200km in a week. He is a cheerful personality, wasn't quarrelsome over anything, so we had an enjoyable trip all in all.

Date of experience: December 2013