“Reasonably priced”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

We firstly ate dinner here. Ordered noodles with chicken. We requested that it be made spicy but we received a meal with no spice at all. It was still tasty but a lot blander than we expected. We also had a Sri Lankan style breakfast here and it was perfect. Absolutely nothing to complain about and would highly recommend. Both meals were very reasonably priced and I would definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed May 25, 2016

I was on a foodie trip. I had tried various recommended restuarants in Kandy and Sri Lanka. The last two days of my trip was spent in Negombo. I stumbled on to Sea Joy. an unforgettable food experience. SUperb..

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

Came and had a couple of meals. Turns out the first Sri Lankan rice and curry was here and I have to say it was better than expected. We had a few other meals and quite often they had ran out of many things. All in all not too bad

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

This was our first meal in Sri Lanka and to couldn't have been better. The waiter Rupasirri was fantastic. He even brought gave us some dishes on the house. I definitely recommend ordering the coconut sale!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Sea joy is a great place to start and finish your stay in Sri lanka.
Perfectly situated 50 meters from the beach, the food is absolutely delicious the prices very reasonable.the rooms are spacious and confortable, and Miss Mary and her staff contribute greatly to make the experience most enjoyable.I highly recomand this place, and certainly will be back next year.

Date of visit: April 2016