See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2015

I stayed there 1 day before depature by airplane. Staff were very helpful. He gave me a all information I have requested. Room was small and not so confortable. But It was ok for me because of good location and decent price. It takes 20 minuits to the Beach by bus.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night as we had a flight at around 3am and wanted to be close to the airport as well as have a nap/shower before we left. The hotel is a minute walk to the bus station and only 10 minute drive to the airport. The host, Rome, was very nice and even drove us to the airport at 2am for a very reasonable price. The room and bathroom were reasonably clean by Sri Lankan standards. Overall I'd highly recommend staying here, especially if you arrive or depart Sri Lanka quite late/early.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2015

This was our first place to stay when we arrived 1am in the morning to Sri Lanka. I booked in advance, so I knew what to expect and everything worked on well. The owner Rome was waiting on us and showed us everything. The room basic, but clean and breakfast was available in the morning. The bus station is really just behind the corner, so you can start your trip in a convenient way.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 13, 2015

The location is very close to the bus stop and the airport. Mazz home stay is clean and quiet, Rome is extremely helpful and friendly- helped us plan the next part of our trip. We felt at home here, and really enjoyed our stay. Ideal for backpackers.

Date of stay: January 2015
1  Thank Charlie R
Reviewed January 4, 2015

MAZZ Home stay is located near the Negombe bus station (a few hundred meters) and a few hundred meters further from the Negombe railway station.

It's a very good place to stay after landing at the airport in the evening. Just take a bus or if it's still possible a train to Negombe and walk to 'MAZZ homestay'

With a tuk-tuk it will be about 500 rupees, with the bus and train not more than 50.

The owner is really friendly and try's to help you as he can.

the rooms are clean and quiet. They went to a different location a few months back. According to the owner it's better than before.

Date of stay: December 2014