Luxury and eco friendly might seem like an oxymoron, but it is actually true. Jetwing hotels have a policy of recycling everything and not using plastic anywhere. The bathroom shampoo and soap are all in refillable ceramic containers, and yes they can be slippery with wet hands but we didn't lose one in 4 days. The compimenary water is supplied from their own purification plant in reuseable gass bottles. We took a tour of their recycling facilities, and came away wondering why other big hotels can't do it... Western labour costs I guess.
The breakfast buffet was amazing, including Sri Lankan, American and Continental breakfasts. Rooms are clean and well serviced, and the staff is welcoming and friendly. We stayed here because it was close to the airport. A terrific stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lose yourself amidst golden beaches, azure ocean waters and fiery sunsets at Jetwing Blue, nestled along the shores of the coastal resort town of Negombo. Indulge in luxurious spa treatments, enjoy a magical wedding on the beach or spend a lazy holiday by the sea as Jetwing Blue offers it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jetwing Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Blue Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Negombo
- Blue Oceanic
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Hotel Negombo