We stayed at Jetwing Blue for 1 night and in two rooms, and the overall experience was disappointing. Before arriving to Negombo, I had read many reviews about the hotel and saw many photos. Well, once you get there do not expect to be in the setting you see in pictures. The swimming pool was really dirty so we couldn't let the kids swim. The dining area is really busy and noisy, so we only stayed at breakfast. We made a wise choice to dine at the next hotel (5 minutes away by walk) Jetwing Beach, and it is highly recommended. On a more positive note, the rooms were really nice, spacious, and more or else clean, except for ants in the bathroom, and humidity. There was no much interaction with the hotel's staff. In the afternoon, I recommend that you take a walk on the beach as they are many interesting activities going on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lose yourself amidst golden beaches, azure ocean waters and fiery sunsets at Jetwing Blue, nestled along the shores of the coastal resort town of Negombo. Indulge in luxurious spa treatments, enjoy a magical wedding on the beach or spend a lazy holiday by the sea as Jetwing Blue offers it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Jetwing Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Blue Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Negombo
- Blue Oceanic
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Hotel Negombo