Just a few reasons not to stay here
- Rooms are fairly large, but very tired and dirty. Bathroom is molded and not clean. Furniture has a lot of stains, dusty.
- Rooms are noisy. The restaurant is below the rooms, which means noise from 6:30 in the morning when they start setting up breakfast until late at night
- Beach is nice, but the beach is infested with people selling stuff - and they approach you and even wake you up when you try to relax
- There is some kind of discotheque close by - staring around noon there is extremely loud musik (it even makes the windows vibrate. The hotels excuse: it is not us, somebody else
- When you need something they promise to call back. They never do.
This place is not cheap, but this would even be unacceptable for a place 1/4 the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lose yourself amidst golden beaches, azure ocean waters and fiery sunsets at Jetwing Blue, nestled along the shores of the coastal resort town of Negombo. Indulge in luxurious spa treatments, enjoy a magical wedding on the beach or spend a lazy holiday by the sea as Jetwing Blue offers it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Travelocity so you can book your Jetwing Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Blue Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Negombo
- Blue Oceanic
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Hotel Negombo