“Beautiful hotel....amazing breakfast..especially the milk hoppers”
Review of Jetwing Beach

Jetwing Beach
Ranked #6 of 44 Hotels in Negombo
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The breakfast here is to die for, we took a family suite, so we had our own butler who thoroughly spoiled us. Nothing was too much trouble, my kids loved the pool but the beach was a bit too rough for the time of the year.

The room comes with a Jacuzzi outside room in the open with bath and shower hear, although its beautiful unique, in the night we were disturbed by the mosquitos. Whenever we opened the door to go to the toilet the mosquitos would slip in and stay in the room.

The staff were all amazing and this is one of my favourite hotels in Negambo now.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sukikonesh
Jetwinghotels, General Manager at Jetwing Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor following your stay with us at Jetwing Beach Negombo, in Sri Lanka.

We were thrilled to note that our customer service and quality of food have exceeded your expectations and it was pleasing to read that you enjoyed the suite as well as the service from the dedicated butler which we had allocated for you.

We were extremely sorry to note that you and your family were disturbed by the mosquitoes, however please note that we regularly do some activities to prevent their presence together with the related authorities, while being mindful of protecting the environment.

Once again thank you for staying with us and for your compliments. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Jetwing Beach and please do not hesitate to contact me if I could be of any assistance.

Jetwing Beach

Write a ReviewReviews (1,861)

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It's really trendy and more like something you'd expect to see somewhere like Bali.

The rooms are huge and bathrooms a great size too. The air con is a little noisy but we turned it off at night.

The pools are beautiful and nice to be served set menus for dinner rather than rely on buffets.

Staff are accommodating but a little slow...but hey, we were here on holiday so needed to slow down a little.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us at Jetwing Beach Negombo, in Sri Lanka.

We were truly glad to know that you enjoyed the product and services, specially the specious room and the personalize dinner service.

On the other hand, we have taken note of your comment on the slow service, as we take guest feedback very seriously, and rest assured that the matter with be addressed with Food and Beverage Manager as well as the Training Manager.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We stayed here the first and last night of our Fabulous Sri Lanka tour, the bathroom was fantastic, huge bath. service superb, room service quick and efficiant with good choice, we would return and hopefully stay longer. views over beach, closed for swimming but fantastic to walk along watching the waves and fishing boats go out.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this wonderful review posted on Trip Advisor following your stay at Jetwing Beach Negombo in Sri Lanka.

We were glad to read that you had a most memorable stay with us and that the service levels of our associates met your expectations.

As a Jetwing hotel, providing a personalized service is one of the key aspects for which we pride ourselves on. We have shared your compliments with the entire team and they were happy to know that their efforts are so swell appreciated.

Once again thank you for staying with us and for your kind words. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Jetwing Beach and please do not hesitate to contact me if I could be of any assistance.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stayed for two weeks, the staff were superb. I did find breakfast only o.k but again staff tried really hard to make the stay enjoyable. Only had dinner once, it was only average.
Swimming pools very clean and the pool boys were excellent.
I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your compliments on trip advisor following your recent stay with us at Jetwing Beach in Negombo Sri Lanka.

We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were overall happy with the services provided by our team. We have shared your appreciation with the entire team and they all were happy to know that you will be returning back to us on your next holiday

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We altered a night of our stay and our tour company Jetwing placed us in this hotel as we could not get into Jetwing Sea down the road in Negombo.
A big wow lovely hotel brilliant service nice and clean.
Room excellent bath shower etc, nice towels and sheets with a comfy bed. Pillows superb.
The restaurant, a la carte to be praised and the waiters are excellent, Mr Bean, a nickname one waiter has was brilliant. I cannot praise him enough.
Hotel manager Hyacinth was lovely. In all every one went out of their way to make the guests feel good.
When we return to Sri Lanka this hotel along with its sister Jetwing sea are both at the top of our list. I must also mention the bar on the beach has a lovely atmosphere with lamps burning on the tables which adds to the ambience.

Room Tip: Nine to give but if you are. To happy I am sure they would do everything to resolve for you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us at Jetwing Beach Negombo in Sri Lanka.

We were thrilled to know that you had a wonderful and a pleasant holiday with us, and thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of Jetwing Beach and our sister hotel Jetwing Sea.

Your gracious comment of our associates is highly appreciated. We have shared your compliments with our entire team and they were equally happy to know that their efforts have been recognized.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My daughter and me stayed in the Jetwing beach for a week. We had a wonderful time. the hotel is located on the beach, well designed and with large comfortable rooms.
One of the great assets of this hotel is the staff who are very helpful and friendly.
We had two massages in the spa and again this was a very positive, relaxing experience.
The food was excellent and varied, I do not think we managed to try all the options in one week.
We would definitely like to go back.
Negombo felt like a safe place and we felt relaxed wandering around the town centre during the day.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MuG-10

Dear Guest,

We were delighted to know that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay with us and that you were overall pleased with the product and services of our dedicated tea.

We are grateful to you for this amazing compliment and I have taken the liberty to share your appreciation with the entire team. They were very happy to know that you had a wonderful holiday with us and will be back on your next visit to Sri Lanka.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I wanted to give my wife a surprise candle light dinner for her birthday. I checked everywhere on the internet and I found nice and perfect dinner arrangement in Jetwing Beach for my requirement. I was curious to see what they have arrange for the dinner even though I knew what was the menu and table arrangement was. When I went there, I couldn't believe what I saw, it was a magical arrangement in the beach with red lighted stage surrounded by candles which surprised not only my wife, me too. The food was absolute marvelous, the entire arrangement was beyond what I expected from them. That was a worth spending dinner and the entire staff who involved with this arrangement were very friendly and flexible who gave me guidance and support through out the planning of this dinner. If any of you want to give a romantic candle light dinner for your love one, Jetwin Beach is the best you can get in Sri Lanka.

Room Tip: If any of you want to give a romantic candle light dinner for your love one, Jetwin Beach is the bes...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Vikasitha

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful compliments on Trip Advisor following your dinner with us at Jetwing Beach in Negombo Sri Lanka.

We were flattered by your remarkable review and thank you for selecting Jetwing Beach for this special occasion. Giving us your trust to make all the necessary arrangements was a privilege. We were more than happy to read that the quality of our cuisine, the privacy and all arrangements surpassed your expectations.

Once again thank you for your very nice review. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Jetwing Beach and please do not hesitate to contact me or my team if we could be of any assistance.