Tripadvisor
Negombo
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2019

The hotel is situated in a nice part over looking Negombo beach. The rooms are super clean and new and it is very good value for money. The only two things that annoy me are that they are only giving one card per room which I think is not enough for the rooms especially if you are staying with two people and my friend and I requested two shuttle busses because I was leaving later and they were only giving one shuttle bus per room what wasn’t clear when making the booking. I specially choose this hotel because of the free shuttle and now I have to compromise my travel plans to accommodate their sceduale.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

Best hotel in negambo. very peaceful location. service & in your staff very good. food very taste. please arrange hotel breakfast buffet system.i like this hotel. we will come next month.best luck. bye

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank OASCOH_-
Reviewed October 25, 2019 via mobile

This hotel boasts some of the best panoramic views of Negombo beach from it's 8th floor roof-top terrace. The rooms are clean with very modern decor. The food was great and the staff were always friendly and helpful. I recommend a 7th floor room which would enable you to view some spectacular sunsets over the beach from the comfort of your rooms balcony.

Date of stay: October 2019