Tripadvisor

Curiosity48597659488

Reviewed November 14, 2019
Prabz9
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews currency exchange trip to sri lanka arrangements smile airport service driver
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2019

My husband and I had amazing experience with Edlee tours. Asantha was our driver/guide and he was knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating when we made changes to our itinerary. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who visits Sri Lanka.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Curiosity48597659488
asanthar, Owner at Edlee Tours & Travels, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2019

Hello my Friend,

Thank you so much for the your review and recommendation. Hope to see you again and we will travel more and more as planed .

Asantha

Reviewed November 14, 2019

Thanks for organising my last trip to Sri Lanka. Highly recommend Asantha and Edlee Tours and Travels for your next trip to Sri Lanka. well organised tour, punctual, very informative guides.

Date of experience: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
asanthar, Owner at Edlee Tours & Travels, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2019

Dear Mr. Prabath,

Thank you so much for your valuable comments. Hope you will visit Sri Lanka in near future and Edlee Tours too.

Reviewed March 10, 2019

I had been planning a visit to Sri Lanka from along time and based on an excellent feedback from my dear Friend Samantha i planned a trip with my family to Sri Lanka and got Asantha from Edlee Tours & Travels help me plan this trip. From the day go, the tri was planned to the T by Asantha and team, from creating multiple options to highlighting what we should and shouldn't do his experience was beyond reporach. Post the finalization we finalized the trip around - Dambulla - Sigiriya - Pinnawala - Colombo - Airport. Form the meet and greet at the airport to our departure everything was very well planned and executed. Whether it came to currency exchange or planning a few surprises along they way he was always there to help. His driver Himal was one of the best people to be with as he was very very helpful and knowledgeable about the places he took us, very courteous and always ready to help. If i am visiting Sri Lanka again i know who I would call... Would rate him and his services a 5 on 5.

Date of experience: October 2018
asanthar, Owner at Edlee Tours & Travels, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Hello Sir,

Thank you so much for kind words. i hope your family keeping fine. yes please visit Sri Lanka again and we will arrange other parts to visit.

Thank you Again Sir......

Reviewed November 18, 2018

Its really amazing tours and travels..arrangements were really superb..highly recommended for srilanka tour...

Date of experience: June 2018
asanthar, Owner at Edlee Tours & Travels, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2018

Thank you so much for your valuable comment.

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

What can I say, we had the priveledge of doing two tours with Edlee Tours, and the service was simply first class. This was our first trip to Sri Lanka and we learned so much along the way. Thanks Asantha and team, you really made our stay enjoyable. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank jasonbuchanan74
asanthar, Owner at Edlee Tours & Travels, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the review. It was great time with you and we had interesting chats about Cricket.
I hope to see you near future and would like to play some cricket.

We will have good time.

Thank you again and have a good time.