Tripadvisor
Negombo
Review Highlights
Excellent Tour with Mudi.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jacicamani
Australia Plains, Australia
via mobile
Supreme Tour with mudi.

Reviewed January 4, 2020
Jonethonjacaobean
via mobile

All reviews excellent guide safe journey awesome tour train tickets amazing experience thank you very much sri lanka his knowledge beautiful country teacher clients suggestions travel trust driver information safari
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came to Sri Lanka to have a great journey I think we got it success fully with mudi. We have got good refreshment with natural air and green environment. mudi gave us a amazing experience. Mudi is a great driver and Done is job very well he is the best of the best driver we have ever met sometimes he became a teacher and a excellent guide for us. I recommend all of you who is hope to arrive in srianka follow mudi he is the best of the best...thank you mudi.

Date of experience: January 2020
2  Thank jacicamani
Muditours, Owner at Mudi Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much madem hope to see u soon and actully you are very good friends thank you madem hope to see u soon in Sri Lanka...

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Me and my friend came to do a tour in srilankan and have get a best guide is mudi.actually mudi is the best of best guide we have met we feel like our own companion.Mudi is a good teacher .he has teach us many this about the county the culture the way and there attitudes.we have arrived all the places we have planed in quite mudi helps us a lot he is a pretty inersent and man and have us very very valuable experiences and the guide us very well.best of the best guide in srilanka... i recomand who is hoping to arriving in srilanka choose mudi you can have a safe and well comfort tour in srilanka ... Thank you very much mudi...

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Jonethonjacaobean
Muditours, Owner at Mudi Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Thank you very much sir for writing me. You are very very friendly and done the tour very well. Hope to see you soon in srianka again thank you sir....

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

We highly recommend Mudi as a driver and to arrange tours. Mudi brought my husband and I from Negombo to Anuradhapura to Dambulla and Kandy, suggesting excellent sites to see along the way and serving as a very knowledgeable guide. He was so friendly and was incredibly patient and flexible with us when we would suggest a new stop or wanted to spend extra time during a visit. He was also a safe and skilled driver. Can’t say enough good things! Although we had already made all hotel arrangements before we found Mudi, he explained that he can suggest and book hotels and develop itineraries for his clients - I wouldn’t hesitate to go with his suggestions the next time we’re in Sri Lanka.

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank akbcarlson
Muditours, Owner at Mudi Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Thank you very much sir for writing me. And thank you for recommend me as a good driver. Hope to see you soon in srianka.
Special thanks for your.

Reviewed November 24, 2019

Mudi is the perfect guide for your Sri Lanka adventure. He’s welcoming, willing to help with anything and very knowledgeable. We loved the additional suggestions he made for our tour and all the accommodation he suggested was spot on.

Thank you so much for everything Mudi, you made our trip. STUTI!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Jess H
Muditours, Owner at Mudi Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2019

Thank you very much madem for your review and you have done a great tour with me I think you have got many valuable experience from the tour hope to see you soon in Sri Lanka soon madem.

Reviewed November 5, 2019

Mudi is a very upbeat and friendly person who is very knowledgeable about the most popular areas of Sri Lanka and will ensure to recommend places of interest and great accommodation. He is extremely flexible and drove us on many occasions to places that were a bit out of the way - he is very open to suggestions if you have places you would prefer to stay or want to go. We really enjoyed Mudi's company and loved his positive manner. Highly recommend! Thank you Mudi! (Nikki, Hayley and Ellie).

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Globetrotty89

Thank you Madam for the review and I have thank specifically for the Ather for introduce you all for me and thank you for doing a such a nice tour with me. Hope to see you soon in Sri Lanka.