Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,217 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2019

Hotel was rather old and a bit run down. Rooms were a bit stale as I don't think many people had stayed there for ages. We were the only people in the hotel. Staff were very friendly and could not do enough for us. We arrived very late at night and left very in the morning so hard to really judge the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Judith B
Reviewed July 13, 2019

After a pretty long and tiresome drive we arrived at this hotel which was booked by our travel guide. Our guide was quickly met by the hotel manager. The latter didn’t even greet us.

The hotel lobby looked as if it hadn’t been refurbished in four decades. Or maybe five. But let us not linger on such trivial matters as taste or style.

The dining room, which is set just next to the reception desk was decorated for what seemed to be a festive family dinner. No worries there.

When checking into our shabby, smelly rooms, we noticed the door to the terrace didn’t properly close. Nor was the A/C functioning properly. After a quick run to the reception desk, two maintenance men evenly rapidly mended what needed to be. Well done.

Out we went for dinner.

Two hours later we came back. To our not so joyful surprise, the festive family dinner had transformed into a big beat dance party in the hotel lobby, just underneath our room.

When addressing the manager he told me the party would stop at 11pm and that he couldn’t possibly close this party of 100 people. Nor did I want him to. I merely wanted to change rooms to the third floor so we’d be less disturbed by the music.

To no avail. The terrible music echoed throughout the complete hotel.

The visitors book also bears some insightful information regarding the swimming pool. In 2018 some customers mention that the staff are very friendly and that the family had lots of fun in the swimming pool. One hiccup though: because of some tiles missing in the pool the children cut themselves while swimming.

Apparently in 2019, the pool still hadn’t been fixed. Yet another kid cut him-/herself.

The dancing party stopped at 00:00.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Yoann H
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We went for a weekend and the hotel was worth for the money we paid. Our meal plans were all buffet and have to say although it was limited options the food taste good. The hotel has a pool table and a swimming pool and a nice beach.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed April 22, 2019

The hotel was well situated for walking to local restaurants and bars - and easy access to the beach. The bathrooms have recently been renovated - the bedroom was rather old fashioned but very clean - we had a very large balcony overlooking the pool. Breakfast was served in a partial open air room - buffet style with plenty of choice. On the first evening we walked to a bar located in the street directly opposite the hotel - they had to send out for cans of Lion beer (it is a bar!) and before they gave us the bill the owner came to check us out - we suspect to see how much we could afford to pay! It was a very expensive two beers

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2019

I booked this hotel from 20th to 22nd April on B&B, triple room. It was raining heavily during our arrival. To my surprise, the entrance was blocked with flower pots with one vehicle has entered through a arrow opening and parked leaving no space for ours to go. Hotel staff was looking at us from inside, but didn't bothered to provide any help. While inside the car I called the hotel and the reply was that "We have to manage". When I raised my voice, a staff came with a small umbrella and asked my wife to come. She has to squeeze so closed to him under the umbrella to which no husband will ever allow in any civilized society, but had no option. The man came to remove my luggage left the boot open leaving carpets and bags in the boot to get socked. I asked why a vehicle permanently parked at the entrance, response was that it's of a "Key Client"!
Room was very average, and toilet without an exhaust fans! Smell fills the room moment the toilet door is open!

Next day, we went around 10 am for Breakfast, to hear that BF was closed by 9.30. I asked the staff why didn't they tell me when I called at 09.28 and the reply was "It's in the notice board" which was not visible in the tiny crowded lobby.
We cutting short overnight stay and came home.

Staff has a discriminatory attitude towards locals. The staff NEVER bothered to load our bags to the car while just a minute ago, two were helping with one bag of a westerner. Unbelievable attitude!!! As a final opinion, will never site again

Date of stay: April 2019