“WOW!!!”
Review of Greek Grill

Greek Grill
Ranked #3 of 224 Restaurants in Negombo
Description: Fast food grill, take away or delivery (coming soon) with the option of indoor and outdoor sitting. Serving gyro and souvlaki with options of pork, chicken or beef meat. Spinach pie, cheese pie and Greek salad available.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve visited Negombo, just for one day. Thanks to my friend who lives and works there, I had the chance to have dinner at the Greek Grill! I would like to start with the owners, who are two wonderful persons. Andreas(a retired Olympic Airways pilot) and Nadia, are a Greek couple and you can see that they love what they do. They both have a good sense of humor, smile a lot,are very friendly and try to make you feel comfortable. Food is delicious and of course prepared by themselves. Remarkable is that Nadia is preparing herself even the pita wraps as well as the yogurt, with which she makes the tzatziki! Being Greek myself, I felt like I was having dinner in Greece. The taste of everything that I tried, was excellent! Gyros with pita, souvlaki, home made fries, Greek salad, tzatziki and of course the incredible dessert, specialty of the house, chocolate coated coconut! I recommend this restaurant to everyone who likes greek food. It’s worth many visits, sitting outdoors with the sound of Greek music, it’s comfortable, clean and genuine. I wish Andreas and Nadia all the best and I am sure that their restaurant will be a big big success!

ANDREAS D, Owner at Greek Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear PAVLOS M kalimera,
thank you very much for your kind words. You make us blush. What we try to do is have fun and give quality food at a reasonable price to our patrons. Thanks again and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Authentic Greek souvlaki in Sri Lanka! Highly recommended! Simple setting, very tasty food, a must try!

ANDREAS D, Owner at Greek Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear TheoPK_13 hi,
my favorite kind of review. Simple and to the point. Thank yu very much for that

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

As it says on the tin - basic Greek street food. Chicken was tasty, well seasoned and good cut - no bones or gristle.

Nicely decorated, simple but clean. Friendly owner & tasty complimentary homemade coconut sweets.

Give this a go if you want a no fuss tasty lunch or dinner stop.

ANDREAS D, Owner at Greek Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear Gemma T hi,
thank you very much for your excellent review.
With three line you say the whole story.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Do not expect a luxury restaurant. This does exactly what it says on the tin, cheap and very tasty fast food. Delicious

ANDREAS D, Owner at Greek Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear James Dara B hi,
a few words to the point no hassle. Thanks, my friend.
Your review is an example of saying too many things,
in one sentence.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

The Greek Grill is a take away style restaurant but has seats out the front.

They do a fantastic veggie pitta which is full of salad, feta, olives and chips!

Their chips are really amazing....I always order a side portion!

They have also just added a vegan pitta which has plant based kebab mock meat which really does taste like the real thing!

You also receive a complimentary coconut chocolate.

The prices are very reasonable.

ANDREAS D, Owner at Greek Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear Tamsin W hi,
glad we make you happy in our restaurant. By the way, we do limited distance delivery.
Call us on the landline 031-2273899 and we can talk about it. Thanks for the review.