“Average quality and menu”
Review of Bijou

Bijou
Ranked #28 of 180 Restaurants in Negombo
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

very small place close to the busy road, service ok, food ok, prices ok.... that's it I guess just ok...

1  Thank InternationalAnnie

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were suprised this place was so highly spoken of in our guidebook. The food was disappointing; I had Chicken Cordon Bleu and it turned out to be a plate of deep fried meat and potatoes, no salad or veg. The wine tasted like vinegar. Myself and my partner both felt unwell the next day although I can't say for sure it was this place. However my partner did enjoy his mixed grill and the waiter was friendly and chatted to us about the area.

1  Thank Cia1987
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I went there last night and waited for 45 minutes to be "noticed". The restaurant staff finally saw my impatient face and took my order. Nothing happened for one hour. And then I never got what I ordered. It was 10.30pm and I was the last person to leave the restaurant. Whatever they gave me was GOOD. And the staff was apologetic. But the management should realize something is seriously wrong there. Then I booked my place for breakfast. The staff member informed me that it would open at 8am When I went there are 8am, he said that I should go to King Coconut as their cook had not reported for work. Ha ha ha. Travel is all about these bugs. But then the management has posted some boastful information at the entrance.

1  Thank Lata I
Reviewed February 6, 2013

host Dolly makes a fuss of everyone the food is magic we ate here most nights charith the waiter is a gem could'nt do enough for you great value for money great steaks and fish

Reviewed January 9, 2013

A lovely clean restaurant, with great service and wonderful, fresh food. The paprika chicken is fantastic

1  Thank Carrot199