“They are not big but their service is big”

Vacation Sri Lanka Tours
Ranked #10 of 45 Tours in Galle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are not hurry team, we always love to introduce slow foods , untouched attractions, uncommon angle of the people and country, we care to make every effort to see that you are most comfortable, relaxed and at home with us. We Create trustworthy culture for all range of travelers such as solo, couple, family or group traveler without needing a travel guides or travel partners.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed June 7, 2014

My friend Olga travel with Vacation Srilanka Group and recommend me to go with them. I have no experience travel with TripAdvisor comments. But they team leader is very very simple man living Galle and Weligama. They used Licensed Guides and insured vehicles. As they highlighted vision is " is not a big travel company but !..We love you , We care you" is perfectly correct.

They are not big but their service is big. Im thank for the Hans,Nalaka,Nataliya and all show me the real Sri lanka.

2  Thank paris p

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Wonderful country ! wonderful team ! wonderful experience ! Thank you very much show me what we expected and what we not expected. I save money and time travel with you..but you must update your website, it would be grateful for other travelers.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed April 5, 2014

It was easy to plan and agree on the price and conditions of the trip. We got exactly what we asked for and much more. The driver Mahesh was so smooth and safe at driving and planning.
We never felt rushed. Great trip! Thanks to Mahesh ;-)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Olga S
0vsg, Owner at Vacation Sri Lanka Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2016

Dear Olga, I am sorry to respond you later, as Mahesh indicated you the great guest for us. Thank you very much travel with you hope you meet again.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I decided for Vacation Srilanka based in other positive reviews and I have to say that they met our expectations perfectly. We had just 12 days to expend and didn't had any problem in customizing my trip the way we found better. The van which they provide were very comfortable, the guides very kind and the hotels over expectations. As my knowledge they are not a big travel agency but they do above the travel agency. I will recommend them here...

Reviewed March 11, 2014

This team know everything about the region. They no what to do. I believe they are become a good hospitality service in this area. I wish them all success. I never forget Pradeep and his team in Galle.

2  Thank srilankatravelgirl