“Best food in galle fort!”
Review of Spoon's

Spoon's
Ranked #7 of 139 Restaurants in Galle
Cuisines: Thai, Sri Lankan
Wiltshire
“Best food in galle fort!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Very friendly, family run cafe style restaurant which after our 6 week stay in galle fort we vote to be the best place to eat! Good value for money with big portion sizes and all freshly made. Devilled prawns and the rice and curry are both excellent! Recommend it to anyone who looking for authentic food in a relaxed informal environment!

• Visited April 2014

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Kiribathgoda
“"I had a spoon full"”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Among the most expensive restaurants in galle fort, a new small, yet great restaurant. Worth every penny you spend. With big potions.
Love your rice and curry..

• Visited March 2014
Niort, France
“My good experience in Galle Fort”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I was told Galle fort was kind of expensive. But the truth is that I had my most delicious authentic Rice&Curry at the small but excellent Spoon's restaurant on Peddlar's street. Team is incredible, helpful. Skilled. And food honestly delicious. Try it and compare. I did and really, it worth the lunch or the dinner! thank you Spoon's !

Visited March 2014
Galle, Sri Lanka
“Great New restaurant”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I've been working in The Glalle area for the last three years and I was pleased to find this cool new restaurant right on Pedlars street next to the shop near the ramparts. It more than holds its own with more established places in the Fort. I now go there every night. The chef was assistant to Peter Kuravita ( the Australian/Sri Lankan chef) on his My Sri Lanka food programme. Great mix of Western and Sri Lankan food. Only place in the main tourists areas that I have found a Sri Lankan curry just like my mum makes. Very authentic, unlike the milky messes that most tourist establishments seem to specialise in.

Visited March 2014
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Best place in Galle Fort”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

If you are in the Galle Fort area, this is the place to eat! The best food I had in Sri Lanka and in Galle Fort. Not to be missed, everything is made from scratch! Try the cuddle fish, its amazing!

• Visited February 2014