“Lime mint ginger cooler :) You'll love it.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crepe-ology

Crepe-ology
Ranked #6 of 237 Restaurants in Galle
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Come upstairs and relax in our beautiful terrace and lounge in the world heritage Galle Fort. Enjoy our delicious sweet & savory crepes, salads & wraps, wide variety of coffees & teas, our famous chiller drinks, and a daily selection of homemade cakes & baguettes. In the evening, our candle lit terrace is the perfect place to stretch out on a couch with a cappuccino and share a shisha with friends. We even have an A/C family room with couch, dining table and play area for the kids! We're open from 11:30am to 9pm 7 days a week, we accept credit cards, and offer free wi-fi.
Warszawa
“Lime mint ginger cooler :) You'll love it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

It was our plan to stop there and refresh. We were prepared for a great tasty experience drinking mint lime cooler. And we were not disappointed!!! Drink is excellent. Taste is great. You can order or lime/mint or lime/mint/ginger drink. We tried both and I strongly recommend ginger one. So go there with no doubts and enjoy :)

1 Thank Yo-Gro

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“Not excellent but worth a visit.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I can't see how people are raving over this place. Yes it's good. Yes the concept is good BUT was it excellent??? I don't think so. I would defiantly say that it's worth a visit but I wouldn't place your expectations too high. The service wasn't great. We had to wait about 20 minutes for our drinks to arrive. Food was good. We both had crepe meals. The surroundings were nice and chilled. All for a reasonable price.
I'm not complaining, I'm just saying... Excellent? Nah....

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Unique french concept in a Dutch town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Loved the feel of this place. Mediterranean feel with a French twist in a Dutch town. And the best part that it fits very well with the environs.
The concept is great. Their special drink with lime, ginger and mint was outstanding. I ordered the pesto chicken crepe which wasn't bad at all although the crepe itself could have been better.
Overall, nice ambience, nice concept , food is not bad

2 Thank BinuJacobGurgaon
London, United Kingdom
“Try the lime cooler”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

The crepes are great, as are the wraps and anything else they seem to try their hand to, but on a hot and humid day it is the lime cooler that made me most happy! Given all the culinary choice in Galle we tried to eat at a different place each time, yet found ourselves coming back for more. Enjoy.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Richard M
“Fantastic - a restaurant of a type you won't find elsewhere in Sri Lanka”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I go to this place each time I'm in Galle. The crepes are lovely (my favourite is the pesto chicken) as is the potato salad. They are of a good size. I also like their minty lime cooler - really refreshing on a hot day (as it always is here). This place is always fairly busy, which is usually a good sign. The place looks nice and clean and is comfortable and there is good, friendly service (often hard to find in Sri Lanka).