“Lovely mellow vibes with lovely sweet and savoury crepes.”
Review of Crepe-ology

Crepe-ology
Ranked #14 of 164 Restaurants in Galle
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come upstairs and relax in our newly renovated restaurant located in the newly opened Karma Collection building in the world heritage Galle Fort. Enjoy our delicious sweet & savory crepes, salads & wraps, wide variety of coffees & teas, our famous chiller drinks, and a daily selection of homemade cakes & baguettes. In the evening, our romantic terrace is the perfect place to spend your evening or top off your evening with a dessert and cappuccino. We even have an A/C family room with couch, dining table and play area for the kids! We're open from 11:30am to 9pm 7 days a week, we accept credit cards, and offer free wi-fi.
Reviewed July 5, 2013

What more do you need than to nip into a door way and be confronted by friendly staff, chilled out surroundings and crepes to die for. If you're in the fort go there! Simple.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,218)

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was slightly sceptical at the thought of savoury crepes in Sri Lanka but my anxiety was laid to rest as soon as we entered. The place was kitted out tastefully (the owners clearly have their heads screwed on) and the food was original and delicious.

Really good sized portions, cooling slushy drinks, not too expensive to my mind. A must while you're in Galle

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great food and many options to choose from . Friendly staff and nice roof top terrace . The drinks are fab and you must ,must, must have mint lime cooler .

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My daughter and I went to the crepe-ology one morning when we felt we wanted a change from our hotel breakfast. It was a nice change. Super fresh food with lots of flavour. Try the lime and mint drink... It's very refreshing any time of day. Its worth reading the info about the owners and their back ground. I wish they had been there on the day so we could have met them.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Let me start by saying the restaurant is furnished lovely, a nice rustic outdoor rooftop terrace that has obviously had a lot of thought put into it.
The food was lovely and you can see by watching the chefs, the amount of care that goes into making these. We tried the pesto chicken, Mexican chilli beef, banofee and a choc hazelnut with ice cream, all of which were generously filled and bursting with flavour, although I would steer clear of the herb potatoes as four tiny chunks, in my books anyway, does not make a sufficient side.
The drinks were not bad by any means but I was disappointed that my mint and lime chiller, the restaurants signature drink, was lacking ice so much, you would be surprised to know it was a blended beverage. That said my partners passion and mango soda was refreshing.
On to the service. What service! We were sitting in a pretty much empty restaurant for 10 minutes before we got our drinks ordered and another 20 minutes before they were delivered to the table. We also asked for sauce to accompany our mains and had to retrieve it ourselves after waiting so long.
To have to wait 30 minutes for a drink in any restaurant is a disgrace, let alone in one that can charge over 800rs for a pancake. I put it down to the 10% service charge being added automatically making the servers lazy, where there is time to openly chat to each other all evening in the middle of the restaurant, but can't be bothered to carry out their duties. There is no way the service staff are sourced from international outfits as the menu states, although I can imagine the staff in the kitchen are.