“A good little place”

Anura's Restaurant
Ranked #101 of 153 Restaurants in Galle
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It is listed in the Lonely Planet.
Reviewed September 13, 2013

A nice little place, bit pricey, but worth it. Great cool drinks, and great service. Friendly host who run the place are very welcoming

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We ate here a few days ago.
We had some fresh shark and tuna.
It was delightful, certainly the nicer restaurant we had in Sri Lanka.
I highly recommend it

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Overall good value for price. Friendly staff. Fast service and good quality. Location is ideal as this is close to town.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We aimed for a quick lunch and were lured in by the fact, that the place was recommended by both, trip advisor and lonely planet. What a waste of money. The curry looked to be thinned down and was virtually tasteless (both curries we ordered, prawn and calamari). The food took its time and the staff forgot the famous sri lankan hospitality somewhere else. For the same money, you can get a more tasty dish almost anywhere in fort, not in a shabby place wih bad food. Also the restrooms were quite shamefull. I would not recommend the place to anybody...

2  Thank janapka
Reviewed June 23, 2013

It's not usual that I order a non-local meal, but I was out with friends. We ordered a pizza, which was delicious. I then had a cappuccino for afterwards, which I remember was Lavazza. So it tasted exactly like home. I should have ordered something Sri Lankan that day, as I can imagine it would have been exquisite. Very cozy little cafe, just how I like them!