“Good food in a basic setting”
Review of Anura's Restaurant

Anura's Restaurant
Ranked #100 of 143 Restaurants in Galle
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It is listed in the Lonely Planet.
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I give it a 4 to be fair, but the place is just quite basic and servings small. It is a little slow as they do not seem to have much staff but the people are nice. The food is quite tasty

There are newer reviews for Anura's Restaurant

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

The price is slightly higher compared to other placese perhaps due to its tourist destination fame. I went in since I saw the lonely planet and the tripadvisor board outside the rest. The food is average not impressive. The price is okay given that its a popular sightseeing place.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Good conversation and equally nice food. The friendly lady looks to please her diners and doesn't disappoint.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have read about this place in the lonely planet where they mention the pizza being good.
I ordered the pizza and it was great! The pizza stuffing was very generous and it tasted very crunchy. It might even have been the best pizza ever but that is a hard thing to decide...
My friend ordered the develled chicken which he also loved.
We would definitely recommend you to go eating here!

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

First off we had to sit ourselves at a table as there were no staff around. After getting our own menu and browsing through it for 10 minutes I then had to go and find a member of staff so I could place an order. Ordered a lime lassi as I had read that they were nice, which I didn't agree. The food was bland and you could eat at better places for the same price!