“Good menu but could improve the place”
Review of Indian Hut

Indian Hut
Ranked #29 of 139 Restaurants in Galle
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Kashmir, India
“Good menu but could improve the place”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

It was weird when they refused to serve us a "set menu" for they thought it was past 4. I really enjoyed my mutton here but not really the best I had in Sri Lanka. The food was cheap and fast. A good place to dine while watching people-watching. It's kinda sad my friend got sick after eating here though.

• Visited October 2013

• Polish first
Helsinki, Finland
“Diarrhea”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Service was great. But sometimes it happens even in good places. After eating shrimps here I had next day terrible stomach problems and diarrhea. I suffered four days, before getting better. Good diet, because I gained weight in Sri Lanka. Food what I ordered tasted not so great.

• Visited October 2013
Sri Lanka
“The Best Mango Milk Shake.”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Well, if you are looking for a clean neat place to eat, this isn't it. BUT the food is really good and the Mango Milk Shakes are to die for!

Visited September 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Channa Masala changed my life”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Thank you so much for being our favourite restaurant in Galle Fort during our 5 week stay. The food we were served was outstanding and the channa masala was our favourite, we had it so many times! Also the banana lassies were cracking. The food is fantastic value and we loved the view over the ramparts. Our favourite waiter was patient with us when we asked him what was in every curry in the menu. If I ever find myself in Galle again I'd go back in a heartbeat. Thank you!!!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
deutschland
“truly convincing flavors”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

vast variety of indian foods. ´s gonna take you into all the niches of your taste! pretty reasonnable prices and wonderfull lassis (don´t think about the sugar in there).
service is ok. style is not the major feature of the restaurant, but the taste....

Visited April 2013