Review Highlights
Magical trip with the best service

We just got back from a trip in Sri Lanka and had the most amazing time. Sky Ferns Tours was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Nele V
Amazing trip

We spent10 days in Siri Lanka with Dinesh. And he is a very nice guy and guide. Introduced many... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
EstherHuangR

All reviews days in sri lanka wonderful guide amazing trip ella tea driver
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2019

I’m on the plane and leaving back to China.The 9-day-tour of SriLanka makes me great impression,especially about my driver and friend Dinesh.He is very handsome,and make us feel very warm.He gave us a big smile every morning and recommend us lots of typical good things with reasonable price:high quality of tea from tea garden,delicious seafood in Tissa ,also bring us to do a great spa.Dinesh speaks English very well,which for easier communication.Big ❤️.

Date of experience: July 2019
DineshJ362, Manager at Sky Ferns Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you my friends. I look forward to visiting you in China maybe next year.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Good planner Dinesh. Excellent driver with great patience. An exotic trip to the Indian Ocean and wild forest. Thanks for all the help.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank DanDDDD

You are most welcome my brother. Look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed August 25, 2019

It was a wonderful journey. Denish was a great driver and tour guide. He was sincere and friendly. He took us to many beautiful places and introduced many local customs. We all like him very much, and the kid always misses him after back home and wants to contact him. It's worth of recommending!

Date of experience: October 2018
DineshJ362, Owner at Sky Ferns Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you my family. I miss you all too and give the son a big hug for me.

Reviewed August 24, 2019

If there was more stars i would have definitely given more. We really felt complete honesty and trusting from Dinesh when he took us to all the amazing places and recommended best places to eat. Dinesh has a very good knowledge about almost whole Sri Lanka and whatever your budget is, he can recommend you the best restaurants. I wish we also asked him to book the hotels for us as he knows all the hotels in all locations. Dinesh also incredibly punctual and very good with managing the time for the trips.
Thank you Dinesh for the wonderful experience.

Date of experience: December 2018

Thank you my friend, it was a pleasure having you.

Reviewed August 23, 2019

Dinesh is a wonderful guide! We had a great experience in Sri Lanka. He is also a driver who took us to the view and also recommend us many local food. Highly recommend Dinesh!

Date of experience: June 2019