Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

All reviews day tour ella gap sri lanka udawalawe national park botanical gardens his colleague driver guide elephant transit home beautiful country sigiriya rock madu river whale watching great tour best wishes train tickets home town tea plantation
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

My friends who were on their honeymoon in Sri Lanka had recommended Bathiya tours so I knew that I would not be disappointed.
Bathiya was with them at the time so was unable to do the tour personally. However, he made all the efforts in finding a suitable replacement so that I could also have an amazing experience.
I explained that I was pressed for time and really wanted a day around the south coast mainly Galle and the beaches.
Bathiya took all my ideas and suggestions on board and tailored a itinerary which covered the main attractions so that I could get the real Sri Lankan experience.
This included a trip to the tea plantation, Galle Fort, Hikkaduwa beach (where I saw and could interact with sea turtles), the Madu river boat safari (which I really recommend), lunch at an authentic Sri Lankan restaurant called Amal (the food was mouth watering) and finally a visit turtle conservation centre.
This day was jam packed with activities that I might have struggled organising alone as a solo traveller (Sri Lanka can be a bit tricky to navigate as a backpacker). It also helped that I got dropped off at my next destination as part of the tour package.
All in all my day was made more special by Palitha. Palitha is Bathiya’s colleague who accompanied me on this trip. Palitha was super engaging, he shared some interesting facts and knowledge about Sri Lanka. Not only did he have sound inside knowledge but he was extremely hospitable and professional.
You can tell both Bathiya and Palitha are passionate about what they do. This isn’t just a business for them. They went above and beyond to accommodate my traveling needs and were extremely kind and thoughtful to get an itinerary that suited and worked for me. I think it’s fair to say that doing this tour was definitely one of the highlights of my trip in Sri Lanka. Thanks for making it so memorable guys and thanks again for an amazing day!!!

Date of experience: January 2020
bhathiyac, Owner at Bhathiya Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Hi Hidigo,Thank you so much yours kind & honest fabulous review for my company me my Chaufeur guide Palitha,defiantly it will very much helpful for my future plans.This encourage me to do my service to the best(utmost).I hope you would come again to visit my beautiful country(Sri Lanka).Then the day i will give my service up to the satisfaction of you and very enthusiastically participate as yours Chauffeur Guide.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Bhathiya is very hard working and nothing is too much trouble. From organising his wife to make us a beautiful cake to real time feedback and assistance,his service is exceptional.

I can’t recommend dealing with Bhathiya highly enough.

1  Thank Bond010

Hi Anthony Many thanks for yours great review.
It will very much helpful for my future tours.This encourage me to do my service to the best.I hope you would come again to visit my beautiful country(Sri Lanka).Then the day i will give my service up to the satisfaction of you all and very enthusiastically participate as yours Chauffeur Guide.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

We were in Sri Lanka for 5 days, landed in Colombo and from there to Bentota. A friend had referred Bathiya to us for providing a car during our trip. Right from the day I reached out to Bathiya for details about the transport in Sri Lanka, he was very cooperative and friendly. He sent a detailed email about how we could plan our travel in Sri Lanka and suggested many options for sightseeing on our way from Colombo to Bentota, which we had not thought of. We had a lot of luggage and were traveling ng with toddlers, he provided us with a van big enough for all of us and our luggage. The pick up from airport was smooth, we had the van practically for 4 days without burning a hole in our pockets. The driver provided by Bathiya were very good and spoke in English. All in all thanks Bathiya, we had a good trip and it was managed very well by him.

Date of experience: December 2019
bhathiyac, Owner at Bhathiya Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Thank you so much yours kind & honest fabulous review for my company and me,defiantly it will very much helpful for my future plans.This encourage me to do my service to the best(utmost).I hope you would come again to visit my beautiful country(Sri Lanka).Then the day i will give my service up to the satisfaction of you and very enthusiastically participate as yours Chauffeur Guide.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

This day trip, and particularly Bhathiya, was fantastic. With less than 24 hours notice on WhatsApp he sorted us out a packed day to fit in everything we wanted, and made things so quick and easy.

He arrived right on time in a very clean and comfortable car, and made us feel so at ease that we've already asked him to organise our other tours as well! He always went the extra mile, even bringing some lovely food for us that his wife made.

Couldn't recommend Bhathiya enough and would definitely (and are!) use him again.

bhathiyac, Owner at Bhathiya Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Thank you so much yours Exceptional 5 Star review,it will definitely very much helpful for my future busyness.I hope i can help you in future days for you too.This encourage me to do my service to the best(utmost).I hope you would get my service again again to visit my beautiful country(Sri Lanka). That time also i will give my service up to the satisfaction of you.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

The tour planning was arranged from back home and Bhathi was always reachable. Once arrived in Galle we were invited to Bhathis home for a delicious dinner cooked by his wife. This was by far the best Sri Lankan food we had in 2,5 weeks travel. We became to know that Bhathi will be occupied with another tour and that another person (Fouzer) will do the tour with us. This was a surprise since we were under the impression that Bhathi will run the tour but turned out to be a great choice. Fouzer was always very knowledgeable and more important a very safe and chilled driver. Fouzer always adjusted the tour for our convenience and proactively let us know/discussed the next steps with us. Bhathi took over for the last three days and finished the tour with us. Bhathi also did a great job and was always in close contact with Fouzer/us and everything was well organized in advance. We can highly recommend Fouzer/Bhathi and would always do another tour with both of them.

Date of experience: January 2020

Hi Aaron/Jana Many thanks to write us a fabulous 5 Star Review, I am really very much appreciated yours kind and honesty and travel through out the day i feel ruining with my family.I invite you please come again and see more about my beautiful country,the day i will do my service better than this.I will never forget you forever.I am sure we will meet again soon in this beautiful country.Thanking you so much again and again.