We spent 3 delightful days at Dalmanuta Gardens. They only have 9 rooms so the service is very personal. The rooms are large and spacious.It is in a magical setting on the lagoon with five separate cabanas projecting over the river where you can dine. The food is excellent and again very personal as the chef will source your fresh fish in the local market and specifically cook to your request.. The setting is peaceful and tranquil and Dalmanuta are happy to arrange a 15 min boat or tuk tuk to get you to Bentota beach at a moderate cost. Bentota beach is stunning. The Ayuveydic centre is good but basic.
This offers exceptional value for money.
Lorraine Newson. London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalmanuta is situated in a large lovely park along the Bentota River. Dalmanuta offers full Ayurvedic Treatment or just a relaxing holiday. The Hotel has two pools, one diving deep and one Jacuzzi pool. The restaurant is open also for guests not living at the hotel. Minimum stay 2 nights ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort & Restaurant Hotel Bentota
- Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort And Restaurant