We stayed in the Dalmanuta Gardens for 5 nights. There are only 9 detached bungalows so its a very private, quiet and relaxing resort. The staff was waiting for us with a welcoming drink and showed us to our lovely home for the next 5 nights. The rooms are large, very clean and comfortable and very importantly bug free. Its lovely to have your dinner sitting in the cabana over the river listening to the sounds of nature. The service was excellent and very attentive. Our waiter Suresh really looked after us for the entire stay. I think our favourite thing about the hotel was the lovely gardens filled with birds and other wildlife. We had a few trips on the boat which was lovely and relaxing too. I'd really recommend a stay here if travelling to Bentota.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalmanuta is situated in a large lovely park along the Bentota River. Dalmanuta offers full Ayurvedic Treatment or just a relaxing holiday. The Hotel has two pools, one diving deep and one Jacuzzi pool. The restaurant is open also for guests not living at the hotel. Minimum stay 2 nights ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort & Restaurant Hotel Bentota
- Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort And Restaurant