We stayed at Aida (our third stay) in November 2012 for our honemoon.
We love going back to Aida for the people and location most of all.
The hotel is split into two and we were near the river side. WE had am amazing view and a wonderful room. The staff are amazing - the rooms are cleaned everday by some fantastic guys who are so very sweet.
The retsaurant on site is also worth a visit - nasi goreng being a fav of ours!
I ws very lucky to have received a wonderful wedding gift from my husband from Aida gems and jewelery - the most amazing and beautifully made earrings (that match the engagement ring he bought me from there two years ago) - the attention to detail is unbelievable.
All in all an amazing place - amazing people = amazing holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are specialize in authentic Ayurvedic treatments from Sri Lanka. AIDA Resorts started in the late 90's is one of the leading in wellness in Sri Lanka. Our Avinya Spa offers wide range of DAY-SPA packages for clients who wish to relax and calm their senses. AIDA Resorts located at the river banks of Bentota River about 2 1/2hrs drive south from Colombo Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aida Ayurveda & Holistic Health Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aida Ayurveda And Holistic Health Resort
- Aida Ayurveda & Holistic Health Hotel Bentota